1934

Textilhandschuhfabrik Taubert & Co. Liebenstein founded in Liebenstein

FirmaFS

1945

Disappropriation and displacement through chaos of war

1948

Founding of Friedrich Taubert GmbH & Co. KG

FriedrichTaubert

1951

 Friedrich Taubert lays the foundation for the new factory building in Freising

wirkerei1954

Handschuhnäherei1954

1971

Mr. Reinhard Taubert, son of the company founder, joins the company

1987

Relocation to Waldmünchen with a production area of more than 3000 m²

1994

Assumption of today’s dye house in Waldmünchen

Menu